With cooling capacities from 230 Watts to 460 Watts, the TCube edge product family of thermoelectric recirculating chillers have been designed for cost-performance with features that have been specifically optimized for the laser, optics and life sciences markets.
Offering precise temperature control (±0.05°C repeatability), long-life reliability, quiet operation and environmental friendliness in a compact size, the chillers are available with either aluminium or stainless steel wetted materials to ensure compatibility with the systems being controlled.
Using universal power our chillers are very energy efficient only drawing power when required. Models are available with either aluminum or stainless steel wetted materials to ensure compatibility with the systems being controlled.
Note: This product is still undergoing Beta Customer testing, so specifications are subject to change.
- Cooling capacities from 230 Watts to 460 Watts ?@ 20°C with 20°C ambient temperature
- ±0.05°C temperature stability / repeatability
- Wider operating range from 0°C to 65°C
- Software adjustable centrifugal pump with flow rates ?up to 4.5 liters per minute
- Variable speed fan for quiet operation
- RS232 communications standard (with optional Ethernet)
- Configurable audio alarm (new)