The 5R9-355 is a complete mechanical enclosure temperature controller with mounting holes, user friendly keypad menu selections and a vivid LCD display. Functionally this product offers temperature resolution of 0.01°C and control stability of ± 0.1°C. The 5R9-355 is specifically designed with a proportional integral control algorithm to provide the most precise control to thermoelectric (Peltier effect) modules at a very economical price. The controller can be setup for heat or cool and can perform ramp & soak profiles.
- Dual outputs or output can be synchronized for higher output current
- Outputs are open drain
- Proportional Integral derivative control algorithm
- Pulse width modulated output
- TTL to USB communication via optional OI-TTL-Cable.
- Setup and Monitor control through included GUI & DLL.
- Ramp & soak profile
- Heat or cool operation
- Input Voltage: 7 to 36 VDC
- Output Voltage: 0 to 36 VDC
- Load Current: 0.1 to 15 A per channel, total current 18 A max.
- Temperature Resolution: 0.01 °C
- Temperature Range: -40 °C to 250 °C
- Control Stability: ± 0.1 °C
- Output power control: 645 W
- 2.5 kHz base frequency pulse width modulated output
- Output resolution: 28800 counts
- Adjustable Bandwidth, Integral & Derivative settings (PID) via OI-TTL-Cable and supplied software
- Grommets on bottom of case for easy wiring of the controller and sensor to your application
- Dimensions: 1.34” H x 4.20” W x 5.83” L